Injection lipolysis is a procedure that involves injecting substances into the fatty tissue to dissolve or break down fat cells. The results appear up to a few weeks after the treatment, when the fat has been metabolized by the body.
area of treatment:
duration of the procedure:
number of treatments:
longevity of effect:
- Localized adipose tissue deposits in the jaw area
- Localized adipose tissue deposits in the jowl area
- Localized adipose tissue deposits in the nape of the neck
- Localized adipose tissue deposits in the abdomen area
- Localized adipose tissue deposits on the back
- Localized adipose tissue deposits in the hip area
- Localized adipose tissue deposits on inner and outer thighs
- Localized adipose tissue deposits above the knees
- Uncontrolled diabetes; on insulin
- Kidney and liver failure
- Post-transplant condition
- Hypersensitivity and allergy to any component of the preparation
Description of the procedure
Preparation for the procedure – pre-treatment medical consultation
The procedure takes approximately 30min. The injection itself is not painful. The doctor uses a fan or multiple-injection technique, depending on the treated area.
Immediately after the treatment there is an inflammatory reaction: oedema, swelling, bruising, itching, pain, which can last for about 3-4 days. The treatment can be repeated after 4-6 weeks (this is the time needed to eliminate fat breakdown products from the body).